Total cost of a rhinoplasty surgery.
The final price of a rhinoplasty procedure is difficult to determine before the exact type of operation has been decided.
This depends on several factors such as:
- Whether the rhinoplasty is primary or revision.
- The complexity of the particular procedure.
- Whether ear or rib grafts are necessary.
- Whether special materials are needed.
- Whether the rhinoplasty is combined with a second procedure such as a chin augmentation.
The non-medical factors determining the price you pay are the class of accommodation you choose for your stay in the clinic as well as the method you wish to pay by.
A standard rhinoplasty procedure costs about €3000. Rhinoplasty using the piezo system involves higher costs than a standard procedure, but we make every effort to keep these as low as possible.
In some special circumstances, only minimal invasive techniques are required, performed under local anesthetic, which significantly reduces the price.
When paying for your surgery, there are various options you can choose from:
- Bank Transfer
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard)
Final cost of a rhinoplasty & Value for money.
At the VIP-Rhinoplasty Center we guarantee perfect cosmetic and functional results after every rhinoplasty procedure.
We are also confident that you will be absolutely satisfied by the value for money of our services.
Many of our patients come from all over the world to be treated by Dr. Mireas.
For these patients there is a special procedure that you can read about here.
The prices on this page are current for the year 2022
Consultation and 3D Rhinoplasty Simulation.
The whole VIP-Rhinoplasty procedure is performed exclusively by Dr. Mireas.
- Discussion of your medical history
- Clinical examination
- Video-endoscopy, an internal examination of your nose using a camera to detect any problems such as a deviated septum, polyps, or other factors causing nasal obstruction.
- 3D simulation of the results of your procedure with the Vectra 3D Imaging System.
- Discussion with Dr. Mireas, during which he answers all your questions and helps you decide how best to proceed.